Hello from NOLA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MeatMan95

Original poster
Nov 18, 2022
New Orleans
Hi my smokey friends! I am Manny from New Orleans and I have been smoking meat since I had my first memory - my family ran a small bbq restaurant for a while when I was younger. Now I work as a freelance journalist (my favorite article to write was this one about bbq restaurants in new orleans www.whereyat.com/8-reasons-why-new-orleans-is-butt-over-brisket) but I spend a lot of free time on my families old DIY smoker made from an old drum barrel. Takes a lot of maintenance but shes reliable XD

Hi my smokey friends! I am Manny from New Orleans and I have been smoking meat since I had my first memory - my family ran a small bbq restaurant for a while when I was younger. Now I work as a freelance journalist (my favorite article to write was this one about bbq restaurants in new orleans www.whereyat.com/8-reasons-why-new-orleans-is-butt-over-brisket) but I spend a lot of free time on my families old DIY smoker made from an old drum barrel. Takes a lot of maintenance but shes reliable XD
Welcome Manny I'm just across the bridge in Westwego. Good people here you will luv IT .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky