Hello from West Virginia!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wvsmokeman

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 17, 2006
West Virginia
Hello all,
Just wanted to give a shout out. I have been a subscriber to Jeff's Smoking Basics eCourse for a short while and have used that and the info from these forums in my efforts to learn how to smoke the right way! Thought it was time I joined up and said Thanks! to you guys for all the past and future help
wink.gif
I have only been smoking for about a year now, with a cheap Masterbuilt 7 in 1 smoker using propane with good results. So far I have smoked pork roasts, ribs and beef (chuck roasts) and want to try a brisket soon. Again, Thanks! and I look forward to talking with everyone.

Welcome aboard, JP!

Happy to know that we have been able to help you out already! We love it when a "lurker" comes into the light.

So take some time to continue reading through the topics which interest you and post any and all questions!

Cheers!

Welcome!

It's good to have you here. After you have looked around, the friendly folks here will be glad to answer any questions that you may have. If brisket is on your agenda, there is a sticky on basic brisket smoke in the beef forum.

Have fun and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome WVSmokeMan,

glad to have you aboard. Let us know how we can help on the brisket smoke. Low and slow, that's what cooks a brisket :D

Welcome WVSmokeMan! My Dad lived many years in WV, working for Union Carbide. I spent many a summer at Summersville Lake camping and smoking meat with him. You have found a great knowledge base here. Enjoy!!

Welcome to SMF, WVSM. Glad to have you on board. Looking forward to your posts.

Enjoy!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! SmokeMack, it's a small world. I used to live in Nicholas County in a little community called Mount Lookout, just a few miles south of Summersville Lake. It's a busy place in the summer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky