Hello from VA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Brisket Man

Original poster
Apr 9, 2022
Fulks Run, VA
Just wanted to say hello. I'm in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley, near Harrisonburg. Just joined, have been tinkering around with smoking pork shoulders and brisket for years.

Getting ready to build my first reverse flow smoker from my old 60 gallon air compressor that died on me.

Welcome from Alexandria VA! You live in a beautiful area! We just moved here last year, But I’ve been in DC and Quantico on and off for over 20 years. We love Shenandoah valley.

Reactions: Brisket Man
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area! Some fine smallie fishing in your neck of the woods. Been a few years since I floated the South Fork.

Reactions: Brisket Man
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky