Hello From The Hills of Western PA!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fatbastard09

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 24, 2017
PA
Hey guys, glad to be joining the fun here.  I live in Western PA and got my first bullet water smoker about 10 years ago and have been smoking ever since.  I got the bullet from a friend of my dads and I have since passed it on to another friend to get him into the action.   I have a Bradley 6 rack digital, its about 7 years old and also a Smoke Hollow 4 in 1 grill from Sam's a couple years back.  It has a searing burner, a 3 gas grid, a charcoal grid with an offset box.  

I am really a rib guy but have smoked a good bit of salmon (we get a ton of it every year on trips up to Lake Ontario -yes we caught all those fish in my avatar pic) and beef jerky.  I have been reading SMF several hours a day (ya, I should actually be doing work at "work") the last week or so as I am getting ready to put together a reverse flow 200 gallon oil tank rig starting next week.  I can't wait to get started on it, hopefully tomorrow.  I am going to post some design specs to a the Reverse Flow page as I have some questions and did some work on consolidating Feldon's calculator with the method described on SMF to come up with a set of "consensus" calculations for my rig.  

My son and I prepped a rack of St Louis and a rack of babybacks for tomorrow morning.  We are going to use the Bradley with some Jim Beam barrel pucks.  Can't wait, I will try to post some pics of that tomorrow.

I have already learned a lot from the members on this site and want to say thanks for that, I hope I eventually post something that the next guy learns from.

See you guys around the boards!

FB

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from a beautiful chilly and sunny day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web.         Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky