Hello from the Granite State

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

603smoker

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 4, 2017
Hello SMF.  My name is Jerod, I'm from Southwest New Hampshire.

My start to smoking was last month on my Weber grill with a smoke box. My first stab in the dark was with some baby back ribs. They were OK. I then did beef ribs and quickly wanted more.

This past Thursday (6/1) my MES 40 showed up and thus far this weekend I've smoked two briskets and am currently waiting for the Boston Butt to finish up.

I've been reading the SMF pages for a couple of weeks now and I am looking forward to learning whatever tips and tricks are shared so I can make delicious smoked meat.

Thanks,

Jerod

First go at smoking. Baby backs.

Second go at smoking. Beef ribs.

First MES smoking experience using A-Maze-N and a mixture of hickory and apple pellets. 

What's in the MES right now.  Just hit 200.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky