Hello from Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jason bbq

Original poster
Nov 19, 2016
Midlothian Texas
Hey guys and girls. I'm needing to build some smokers. I looking at building 2 smokers at the same time. 1 for myself and a 2nd to sell. I would like to start building several a year to sell. This is something I've wanted to do for a really long time. The 1 I'm keeping is a 150gal propane tank and the other for sale is a 120 gal air tank. Every smoker I see I look at how it's made. I've been keeping track of ideas for at least 5 years now. My problem is on the math. I'm not sure on the drop down of the fire box v/s cook area and the drafting. Any help would be appreciated. Also is any Facebook forums or pages I can join.

Jason, welcome to SMF.  Glad you are here and bringing all that enthusiasm for building your smokers.  Now that you've said Howdy here in Roll Call, drop over to the Smoker Builds section and ask the folks there about the math.  They'll get you on the right track.

Have fun!

Ray

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky