• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello From Texas

spazr

Joined Dec 9, 2013
Hello all I am from Houston Texas and have been smoking for about 10years now. Joined a cooking team this year . I have 4 pits I use all the time my standard SFB, Brinkmann Dome smoker, Cajun Injector Smoker and my Pits and Spits smoker. I love being here in Texas because its always smoking weather. I am a voice and data engineer by trade. I looking forward to some good reading here. Thanks for having me.

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.........  Glad to see more Texan's joining, beginning to think we were in the minority.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Spazr

Welcome to the site. You'll enjoy it here

Gary

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Gary

You keep getting ice storms like this last one, and you might well be a minority  LOL

Gary

elginplowboy

Meat Mopper
Joined Oct 21, 2013
Howdy from your neighbor to the west over in Elgin. Lots of great folks and information shared on this sight. Don't forget your qview of your smokes.

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Be sure and post pictures of your cooks

Gary

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.