Hello From Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

spazr

Original poster
Dec 9, 2013
Hello all I am from Houston Texas and have been smoking for about 10years now. Joined a cooking team this year . I have 4 pits I use all the time my standard SFB, Brinkmann Dome smoker, Cajun Injector Smoker and my Pits and Spits smoker. I love being here in Texas because its always smoking weather. I am a voice and data engineer by trade. I looking forward to some good reading here. Thanks for having me.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.........  Glad to see more Texan's joining, beginning to think we were in the minority.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Howdy from your neighbor to the west over in Elgin. Lots of great folks and information shared on this sight. Don't forget your qview of your smokes.

Be sure and post pictures of your cooks

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky