Hello from Tennessee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Crispy Bacon

Original poster
May 14, 2019
Tennessee
Hello,
I am a Law Enforcement K-9 Handler in Tennessee, about an hour from Nashville. I have always loved to grill, and recently decided to get into the smoking game. Decided to join the forums to be able to read all the knowledge from the ones who have been doing this way longer than me.

Reactions: jcam222
Welcome you have come to the land of the wisdoms of smoking. Read all the listings under the heading forum and reap the info.

Warren

Welcome to the SMF from the the Boro. You're going to love this forum, and the TONS of info it offers. You'll be up and running in no time. Your K-9 will thank you for it as well!

Dave

Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join up. I'll refrain from the obvious joke.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky