Hello from Tallahassee, FL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

right on que

Original poster
Jan 1, 2014
Tallahassee, Fl
Hello all. My name is Mike Cecil and I live in Tallahassee, Fl. I have been cooking/smoking for 3 years or so now. My Gfs dad built me my 120 gallon smoker as a Christmas gift 3 years ago and I have to say it's the best gift I've ever received. I knew nothing when I started but I have quickly learned many things and use it just about every other weekend. My love is cooking ribs and turkey on thanksgiving actually. I've been getting better with my pork butt. Haven't tried a brisket yet but really want to cook one soon. Maybe I can find some pointers on this site. Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to leaning many new things from this site.

Mike.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   All these smokers fired up and meat cooking, maybe this weekend I can do the same.
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky