Hello from South Georgia.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

camellady

Original poster
Sep 1, 2014
I'm brand new to the smoking world, I got myself a MES30 last week and smoked turkey legs, turkey wings, potatoes and sausage stuffed whole cabbages. It was awesome! I have been lurking on here to find answers to a lot of my questions, so thank you everyone! My husband and myself built me a grill house recently :lurk:(I'll post photos if anyone wants to see it) and I've been having such a good time with my Weber gas grill I decided I needed to step up my game and learn how to smoke as well. Lol, I've never smoked cigarettes but now when a doctor asks me if I smoke I guess I'll have to stay honest and tell them "about twice a week"! Lol. Anyway, I live about as far south in Ga as you can get, Cairo. I raise camels, zebras and soon some zedonks that I sell the offspring of. We raise our own meat here on our farm, beef, pork and turkey. I do a little gardening and my hubby is a beekeeper.

Cool !!!   

Hello and good evening from East Texas, welcome to the forum. Lots of great information and real good people here..  

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky