• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello, from South Florida!!!

Joined Jul 9, 2016
Greetings! First time long time...
I'm here to break your "fear" of smoking with Australian pine. Fl Cracker with a Boston Butt on the Mastrebuilt 30...

gearjammer

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 6, 2015
Hello and 
 to you.

Glad you are here.

Have fun.

Ed

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009

to the  forum!

Glad to have you aboard!

I'm really looking forward to see someone smoke something with pine.

Didn't know it could be done.

Al

Joined Jul 9, 2016
Having trouble attaching an image for my first time.
It's not the sappy Pine wood you're thinking of. It's an invasive tree down here from Australia. It burns hot and has a sweet pungent smell when burning. I smoke wild turkeys wrapped in bacon, Mullet (if I don't catch a Snook with them) and did a Boston Butt that was outrageous yesterday.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
Scroll down to the bottom of the page,see if it is in desktop or mobile mode.Switch it to the other and try again

Richie

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.