1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

hello from Panama

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by HannibalFP, Jun 12, 2019 at 12:47 PM.

1. HannibalFP

HannibalFP Newbie

Hello,

My name is Julien Costa, I live in panama, I work in sportfishing industry and I allways be interested in smoking and cook in general
    I have been using very rudimentary smoker made from scrap and without many knowledge.
    the result was very promising, and now after reading this forum for a long time I decided to build one.
    I am working on the plan of reverse flow smoker, and try to figure it some measurement that I am not sure

JC in GB likes this.
  2. Rusty Zipper

Rusty Zipper Newbie

It is good to see you here. Come in, sit down, and participate or just lurk. But I know you can find information to help you in your smoker build. Be Well. Rusty Zipper

3. 5GRILLZNTN

5GRILLZNTN Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF from Middle TN!

4. HannibalFP

HannibalFP Newbie

Thank you very much guys.
    I have been looking around about the build but I think that I will have to make one myself

5. Let us know how we can help!

6. kruizer

kruizer Master of the Pit

Welcome to SMF from Minnesota.

7. Cool! May you have many happy smokes!

8. jcam222

jcam222 Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Welcome from Ohio. You may want to look into a drum smoker build as a starting point.

9. HannibalFP

HannibalFP Newbie

Hi jcam
    yes at the begining I was planning something easier, but I need something much bigger.

10. gmc2003

gmc2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join the fun.

Chris

11. Hi Hannibal.

Would love to see some pictures of your smoker build - I wish I had the skills to do something like that. :)

12. HannibalFP

HannibalFP Newbie

right now I am in the drawning phase.
    I have to make some change because i decided to go with an insulated firebox.

13. Still sounds crazy to me! Good luck man.

14. JC in GB

JC in GB Smoking Fanatic

Welcome from Wisconsin. :emoji_cat: Looking forward to seeing pics of your build.