hello from Panama

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HannibalFP

Original poster
Jun 12, 2019
Hello,

My name is Julien Costa, I live in panama, I work in sportfishing industry and I allways be interested in smoking and cook in general
I have been using very rudimentary smoker made from scrap and without many knowledge.
the result was very promising, and now after reading this forum for a long time I decided to build one.
I am working on the plan of reverse flow smoker, and try to figure it some measurement that I am not sure

Reactions: JC in GB
It is good to see you here. Come in, sit down, and participate or just lurk. But I know you can find information to help you in your smoker build. Be Well. Rusty Zipper

Thank you very much guys.
I have been looking around about the build but I think that I will have to make one myself

Hi jcam
yes at the begining I was planning something easier, but I need something much bigger.

Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join the fun.

Chris

right now I am in the drawning phase.
I have to make some change because i decided to go with an insulated firebox.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky