Hello from Ontario

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokepigtails

Original poster
Nov 26, 2016
Listowel, Ontario
Well lets see I have been smoking meat for pleasure for about 7 years now, before that I did it for a living with Schneider Foods. It was a tough job smoking hams, sausage, loins, pepperettes, and all kinds of other goodies for 8 hours a day. Now I work for Mars Petcare making food for cats and dogs.

I live in a small town in Ontario called Listowel, I live here with my wife and 2 daughters, and I keep them happy with good food from the grill. 

I currently have a WSM 18.5, and 22.5 Kettle. I will cook just about anything, but my favourites are Beef Ribs and Pig Tails(local specialty). 

Welcome to the forum!  I like your equipment choices!  
icon_mrgreen.gif
  Good to have you with us.

Mike

Welcome Smoke pig tails,

I am ashamed to admit I never heard of Listowel (only 90min drive from my place). I went straight to Google maps and educated myself.

I love pig tails and I would like to learn more about how you cook them.

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people          with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky