Hello from Ontario Canada

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smellthesmoke

Original poster
Apr 18, 2014
I'd like to say thank god for spring. I can finally smoke again. Just bought my second smoker last year which is a weber and have nothing but success with it. Easy to control temp without to much babysitting. That being said, it leaves more time for friends and beer on the deck. I'm still playing with a lot of different rubs but my fav is still brown sugar with lots of spices in it just for the nice crust it leaves on the meat. I'm looking for more rubs to try on this site to share with my buddies as I'm getting bored with the same oh same oh. Looking forward to catching some tips. Haven't ever tried brine on my smoker but have on others and never liked them. You know what they say "buy a smoker it's trial and error"
Cheers to a great summer

Hello and good evening from East Texas, lots of great people here willing to help any way they can, Glad you joined up.

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky