Hello from Oklahoma.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yellow was our choice and the one I learned on Moline model GB
icon_biggrin.gif

We had one or two of those too, can't remember the models though.. and had a couple of Allis C in the mix too.. it was kind of like a used car lot out there. They would come in, get a make over and go back out

Welcome to SMF, farmall! I'm enough of a ol' country boy to have spent a couple of summers walking behind one of those contraptions bucking 100 lb. haybales onto a flatbed trailer. Guy I worked for said that 10 acres fields was too small for a hay stacker.
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Farmall from a former Okie. Glad to have ya here. You will learn lots. I used to live in Thomas in Western Ok. and worked the oil and gas fields there. Where are you located? Moved to FL full time about 3 years ago.
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif

No kidding!!! I was born in Thomas and was raised in Fay. I now live in Weatherford. It's a small world.

Welcome to the forum and I don't have a clue what your on about but for sure somebody will spill the beans !!........................Hello I need a little help here?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky