Hello from Ohio

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyes55

Original poster
Apr 8, 2018
Ohio
Hell to all. New mastercraft smoker with my first test yesterday. I have been reading on this site for the past few months and have enjoyed, so I figured I should join in and pay it forward to other people who enjoy this site as I do. I received my smoker as a gift since people know I enjoy cooking and sharing, and look forward to using it as much as I can this spring, summer, and fall.

I’m looking forward to trying lots of new recipes and bbq. Thank you to all for sharing recipes, rubs, knowledge, and techniques. Thanks!

Let's see, Yesterdays high was 85.9° F
Today, 81.8° before 10 AM.
Gettin hot here. :p

A lot of the time June is +100's. That's when most places are nice and greened up.
They call this the "Golden State". Know why? Gold? Not hardly...
All the Spring grasses have died and turned brown by June. Parched in the Sun.
Making the hills appear golden. Primed for Brush Fire season. :eek:

Reactions: Buckeyes55
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky