Hello from Northern California

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dbo

Original poster
Jan 19, 2020
Hello from Los Gatos where I smoke in secret, by hiding my master built electric smoker behind deck chairs because the neighbors yelled at me for firing up the Weber. Ugh!!!

• Wow
Reactions: JC in GB
Hey neighbor are you smoking again? You could at least throw some scraps over the fence.
Welcome from Menlo Park, where the neighbors love me when I'm smoking Salmon in the MES while smoking some chicken wings on the Weber.

Last edited:
If it's legal, I'd tell them to go pound sand you have every right they do, tell them to suck it.
I'd be smoking every day just to drive the point that you don't care what they think in very deeply.
I can't stand this state, and you are in one of the most uppity cities around the bay area.
I couldn't live there, my redneck would not be appreciated very much, until they needed something fixed, that's where I'd be sticking it back to them hard and deep with no lube.

Welcome from the Delta. Originally from San Jose. To heck with them just smoke! I've been lucky and no comments. I'd probably tell them to go talk to one on the rocks in my front yard because it cares about there opinion more than I do.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky