• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Northern California

Dbo

Joined Jan 19, 2020
Hello from Los Gatos where I smoke in secret, by hiding my master built electric smoker behind deck chairs because the neighbors yelled at me for firing up the Weber. Ugh!!!

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Welcome from Ohio. Thank god I don’t have your neighbors :) Mine are excited when my smoker starts :)

TNJAKE

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Hello from Tennessee where everyone appreciates the smell of hickory and meat rolling through the air

cmayna

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 23, 2012
Hey neighbor are you smoking again? You could at least throw some scraps over the fence.
Welcome from Menlo Park, where the neighbors love me when I'm smoking Salmon in the MES while smoking some chicken wings on the Weber.

Last edited:

noboundaries

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
Welcome from Roseville. I'd be firing up my Weber DAILY! But I've worked in Los Gatos, so I understand. Interesting crowd.

Enjoy your stealth Q. We won't tell a single Wildcat.

Ray

martin1950

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 18, 2019
One of the beauties of living out in farm country is that my nearest neighbor is a 1/4 mile down the road. S/W. MI.

forktender

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
If it's legal, I'd tell them to go pound sand you have every right they do, tell them to suck it.
I'd be smoking every day just to drive the point that you don't care what they think in very deeply.
I can't stand this state, and you are in one of the most uppity cities around the bay area.
I couldn't live there, my redneck would not be appreciated very much, until they needed something fixed, that's where I'd be sticking it back to them hard and deep with no lube.

ofelles

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 16, 2019
Welcome from the Delta. Originally from San Jose. To heck with them just smoke! I've been lucky and no comments. I'd probably tell them to go talk to one on the rocks in my front yard because it cares about there opinion more than I do.

Mayor

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 13, 2020
Welcome from the gold country where we smoke anytime we want to as long as PG&E keeps the power on (ugh).

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.