Hello From North Jersey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Nightstalker

Original poster
Aug 7, 2022
Hi everyone. My wife got me a Traeger 575 Pro for Fathers Day and I have been smoking 2-3 times a week since then. I'm a rather young retiree (after 26 yrs a week ago) and am keeping busy between some minor renovations (wife's idea) and cooking and smoking. I'm, apparently, the new designated chef since she still works, that's fine by me as I get to pick what's for dinner as it's coming off the smoker or grill 6 times a week.

I'm looking to learn more about smoking and fine tuning what I have learned so far. Looking forward to hearing from those with more experience.

Reactions: millerbuilds
Welcome to SMF from SE GA and you're at the right place! But remember.....
Pics or it didn't happen 😆

Keith

Welcome from Ga via NJ 30 years ago. You'll find this is the best place to be. Post pics as said above.

Welcome from Kentucky! I spent about 18 years in the Morris county area of NJ.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky