Hello from MN...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

knothead69

Original poster
Nov 7, 2013
Saint Cloud, MN
Hi all.. My name is John and I've enjoyed the blog for a couple days now. The Cedar Smoker Project caught my eye and I had some questions to ask and thought what better way to get some answers than to join? So here I am. I've built a jerky smoker that works quite well but I am looking to go to the next level. Here to learn and share and hopefully make some friends. Thanks for your time.

Hey Knothead

Welcome to the forum.  You won't believe the friendly info you will be able to get here.  Ask a question, and you will get answers--of course, all the answers will have a different solution to the problem.  But, you will get answers. LOL

Gary

By the way, John, pls fill out some personal info and put some pics in roll call.  Gives us a better pic of you

Last edited:
[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... 
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Reactions: knothead69
Hello John...Welcome to the forums!  You've found the best place I know for sharing ideas on smoking, grilling, curing, etc.  There are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky