Hello from Minnesota

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bandit216

Original poster
Mar 9, 2009
Maplewood, MN
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
Found your site from the AZbbq guys. I am new to smoking, bought a small Traget pellet grill last fall. Cooked a few times on it but still learning. Have used a brinkman gas smoker for smoking our venison and bear meat, while at the cabin, have alot to learn. Would like to get into making and smoking my own sausages. Look forward to learning and sharing ideas.

Hello and welcome to the SMF. Plenty of happy members here who are into the home made sausage art. Got questions, just ask and you'll get plenty of good feedback soon.

Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place to learn.

Welcome to SMF, Bandit. Glad you joined us. You'll find lots of good folks with plenty of friendly advice.

Welcome aboard. You have found the right place. Glad to have another fellow Minnesotan here.

Welcome to SMF! Glad to see another Pellethead here,

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky