Hello from Lebanon CT

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Noxero

Original poster
Mar 1, 2023
My backyard includes a weber grill, a weber Smokey Mountain charcoal smoker and a Blue Rhino 30" griddle. Been smoking for a few years although I'm not a master by any means. I have an interest in sausage making which will be a new experience. I started lurking when I got the smoker so I know the knowledge here is vast. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute something more then just questions!

Welcome from Iowa! Glad you joined us! There is alot of knowledgeable people here so feel free to ask questions.

Ryan

Welcome from Iowa! Glad you joined us! There is alot of knowledgeable people here so feel free to ask questions.

Ryan
Thanks for the Welcomes everyone! I've already ordered the book Home Production of Quality Meats and Sausages. Thought I'd start with the basics.

Reactions: DougE
Welcome aboard from a fellow New Englander

Chris

Did a nurse travel job to Norwich, CT years ago. Beautiful country up there .
Welcome from Mississippi!
Jim

Welcome from Northwestern Ontario.
We all started out asking questions so if you have them ask away.

Welcome from Florida. You came to the right place. Lots of knowledgeable sausage makers here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky