Hello from John's Creek, Georgia!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

harris92

Original poster
Mar 31, 2013
John's Creek, GA
Hello everyone,

I am glad to have joined this site.  I look forward to learning new things and a having a lot of fun here.  I have been smoking for a couple years.  I collect vintage Oklahoma Joe's and weber kettles.  Below are what I have so far.

Pic 1:  Back Row (left to right): New Braunfels Black Diamond, Oklahoma Joe's Vertical Roasting Oven, Oklahoma Joe's Tradition, Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn

Front Row (left to right): 1989 Weber kettle, 1969 Weber kettle.

Pic 2: '73 weber 22 inch kettle

Pic 3:   '84 Smokey Joe (never used).....so far....

welcome1.gif
to the forum nice collection now lets get em rolling in TBS
ROTF.gif

Welcome aboard! Glad you joined us.  You've found a great place to learn and share ideas.  Lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who really enjoy helping one another.  That's quite an impressive collection of gear you've got there!  Just ask when you need help and you'll get plenty.

welcome1.gif
 to SMF!  We are so glad you joined us! Would you do us a favor and update your profile to show where you are located!  You just might meet a few neighbors! 

Jeff offers a 5 day FREE e-course!  You should sign up!  Great information no matter your skill level!

http://www.smoking-meat.com/smoking-basics-ecourse

Great TOYS!

If you need any help roaming around the forums....just holler!  Happy to help out!

Kat

:welcome1: to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, we have over 45,000 members who just love to share their experience and over 900,000 posts describing it!
The search bar at the top can be your best friend when you are trying to find answers to your questions but you can still ask too if you want!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky