Hello from Illinois

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rstropes

Original poster
Sep 28, 2022
Hi all, a little about me. I've been smoking for approximately 20 years, started on a weber kettle, then an Oklahoma Joe, I've had several different types over the years from the first 2 mentioned a weber smokey mountain, a weber smokefire, a Bradley (a boss bought me for making him hundreds of thousands of dollars). I currently have an offset on a trailer I am in the process of converting to a reverse flow with a rib box. I will be buying the metal next week for the conversion. I will say of all the smokers I have had the flavor out of the trailered one is by far my favorite. The smokefire has its advantages like when my wife and I are in the pool. The Bradley so far makes the best pastrami.

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome to the forum! What part of Illinois are you from? I am between Springfield and StL.
You will find loads of help here if you are in need.

Welcome to the forum! What part of Illinois are you from? I am between Springfield and StL.
You will find loads of help here if you are in need.
Thank you, I am by the quad cities.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky