Hello from Iowa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

iowasmoke

Original poster
May 26, 2009
I have been checking out the forum for some time, and finally took the time to post. I live in Knoxville, IA, and am still learning how to smoke. Actually last week was my first pork butt smoke. I did it exactly like the pulled pork sticky tells you how and it turned out awesome. Sorry for the lack of Q-view, but with it being my first smoke I didn't want to worry about taking pics too. I will make sure to take pictures the next time.

Welcome to smf.. Enjoy !!
biggrin.gif

Welcome! Another Iowan!!!!!!! Smoke, I live down here in Chariton so if you need any help (I specialize in sausage, sticks etc.) let me know. otherwise listen to these guys, several years experience and very knowlegable!!!! Welcome again and look forward to future posts!

IT'S ANOTHER HAWKEYE!!!!

Welcome, I'm originally from Eddyville, live in Nevada now.

Thanks for joing us at the SMF, and congrats on that last smoke. Q View will be expected next time. It's all good my friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky