• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Iowa

iowasmoke

Joined May 26, 2009
I have been checking out the forum for some time, and finally took the time to post. I live in Knoxville, IA, and am still learning how to smoke. Actually last week was my first pork butt smoke. I did it exactly like the pulled pork sticky tells you how and it turned out awesome. Sorry for the lack of Q-view, but with it being my first smoke I didn't want to worry about taking pics too. I will make sure to take pictures the next time.

grothe

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 12, 2008
Welcome to SMF iowasmoke....glad ta have ya here!!

eaglewing

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 4, 2008
Greetings and Welcome to the board.
Settle in and have fun.
Any questions, ask the experts...

rivet

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 25, 2008
A big hearty welcome and glad to have you join the SMF!

smokininiowa

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 15, 2009
Welcome! Another Iowan!!!!!!! Smoke, I live down here in Chariton so if you need any help (I specialize in sausage, sticks etc.) let me know. otherwise listen to these guys, several years experience and very knowlegable!!!! Welcome again and look forward to future posts!

earache_my_eye

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2008
WOOO HOOO!! Another IOWAN!!!

Welcome to SMF from the Tama/Toledo area.......soon to be the Osage area!

Good to see more Iowans on here!!

L8r,
Eric

smokebuzz

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 14, 2006
IT'S ANOTHER HAWKEYE!!!!

Welcome, I'm originally from Eddyville, live in Nevada now.

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Thanks for joing us at the SMF, and congrats on that last smoke. Q View will be expected next time. It's all good my friend.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.