Hello from Iowa City

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi, from your neighbor to the northwest always. Just recently joined but been reading the forum for a long time. New still and don't usually make it down this far in the forum. Iowa seems to be pretty quiet state on the forum from what I've seen.
Maybe we are all too busy... IOWA ( Idiots Out Walking Around). Just heard that recently, made me laugh! Might have been from daughter or son in law...nebraskans!
Anyways have a good one

Quad Cities, here.

Couldn’t beat the mild weather, so the smoker got a workout on Christmas Eve. 2 racks of spares and shoulder.

Hi Hennessy and welcome. Ya I'll take this mild weather anytime, don't need a white Christmas... I can see a little snow!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky