Hello from Georgia!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jbuttimer

Original poster
Aug 14, 2017
Hi everyone! I just bought a Pit Boss 820 pellet grill/smoker and it arrived the other day. now I have to put it together, which I'm not looking forward to! But I can't wait to get started. I've only had a propane grill and wonder if I should keep it or not. We'll see. I also have an Oster Smoker/Roaster and I've used it to do a little smoking but it really is a roaster oven. 

I'm a seasoned Sous Vide user. I have 2 Immersion circulators and a  water oven. Waiting on a second water oven, the latest and greatest from SousVide Supreme. I'm excited to use the two techniques together. Believe it or not, the best hamburger I have ever eaten was cooked in the water then seared on the grill. It's the only way I do them now. 

Thanks for letting me join!!

Welcome.. sounds like you'd be a good person to live next door to. [emoji]128514[/emoji] you give out samples? Lol take care and be safe!
Johnny B
:welcome1:

Last edited:
Reactions: jbuttimer
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky