Hello from Fort Knox

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

olelumm

Original poster
Jul 21, 2016
Hello all, my name is Luke Bess. I am a 46 year old father of three.  My wife and I are both from West Virginia and refer to it as our home but have not lived there for some time due to my employment. Little over a year ago I conclude 25d years of active duty military service.   We currently live in the Fort Knox, KY area.   A few years ago while stationed in Texas I became a big fan of their barbeque.   I have a considerable amount to learn.   The only smoker/grill etc. I own is a Big Green Egg.   Now that I am stationary for the foreseeable future I am considering investing in another smoker but with the choices being so vast I am not sure what decision to make.

I will keep my comments brief because I am sure once I read some of the forum threads several of my questions will be answered but I am equally sure I will have many others you guys can help me with.

thanks

Luke

Hi Luke!

welcome1.gif
  to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky