Hello from Fargo ND!

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by kingrmn, Aug 9, 2011.

1. kingrmn

kingrmn Newbie

I found this site while researching new smokers.  I previously had a Brinkman side box that my dad gave to me because it was "too much work".  Well after I prdouced delicous ribs and lake trout while living in Duluth, MN he wanted it back.  SO now that I am now in Fargo I bought the 40" MES from Sam's and the AMNS after talking with some on this site.

After finishing my MBA this spring and I get done with this wedding thing in a couple weeks, I hope I can be a more frequent contributor.  I will have my free time back to be able to put plenty of wild game in the MES.

i look forward to chatting with you all on line.

Take care.

Brian (Kingr) King

2. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview. [​IMG]

3. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

[​IMG]     Glad to have you with us!

4. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hey Brian!

When's the "Bachelor Party"?

Todd

5. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
  6. tiki guy

tiki guy Smoking Fanatic

Yaa..shure-you-bettcha !    Welcome looking forward to some q-views

7. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

First off welcome Brian to SMF. You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking meat. Then you have the questions and answer thingie.........You ask the questions and we answer them for you. There's alot of really good recipes and technique that you could learn from her too. So enjoy

Welcome To Your New Addiction.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  8. sqwib

sqwib Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome

9. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF from a member across town from you in West Fargo, ND. Glad you joined us.

10. kingrmn

kingrmn Newbie

Thanks guys.  Between the blizzards and the flooding I plan on posting a couple Qviews.  I signed up for the ecourse about a month ago so i got some good tips out of that.  I look forward to listening as well as giving advice.

brnaster maybe a cold beer might be a good idea sometime this fall

11. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome Brian !!!

A lot of Great Peeps here!

Stick around !

Bear

12. africanmeat

africanmeat Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[​IMG]