Hello from Fargo ND!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kingrmn

Original poster
Jul 14, 2011
I found this site while researching new smokers.  I previously had a Brinkman side box that my dad gave to me because it was "too much work".  Well after I prdouced delicous ribs and lake trout while living in Duluth, MN he wanted it back.  SO now that I am now in Fargo I bought the 40" MES from Sam's and the AMNS after talking with some on this site.

After finishing my MBA this spring and I get done with this wedding thing in a couple weeks, I hope I can be a more frequent contributor.  I will have my free time back to be able to put plenty of wild game in the MES.

i look forward to chatting with you all on line.

Take care.

Brian (Kingr) King

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview. 
icon14.gif

icon_cool.gif

First off welcome Brian to SMF. You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking meat. Then you have the questions and answer thingie.........You ask the questions and we answer them for you. There's alot of really good recipes and technique that you could learn from her too. So enjoy

Welcome To Your New Addiction.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.  Between the blizzards and the flooding I plan on posting a couple Qviews.  I signed up for the ecourse about a month ago so i got some good tips out of that.  I look forward to listening as well as giving advice.

brnaster maybe a cold beer might be a good idea sometime this fall

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky