Hello from Duncan OK area

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sunman76

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 18, 2011
Duncan Oklahoma
hello guys and gals
thumb1.gif

I found this place while searching around looking for some homemade smokers

and been lurking around for just a bit looking around the site "great site" hope to learn and share some ideas.

I run small welding jobs on the side and have been wanting to build a reverse flow on a trailer for a while I got my tank the other day so maybe get some other stuff together and start some time soon I hope.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to SMF - lots of great info here for ya

Hello,Sunman, glad to have you on the forum,hope you enjoy it
welcome1.gif
. Intrested in seeing your project, keep us informed of it's progress
yahoo.gif

have fun and remember to...

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
I did a fatty that I posted in the fatty forum "go easy on me"  Cant wait to try something else just have to wait till payday..lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky