Hello from central Ohio!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MattQ

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 16, 2018
Just found these forums and am very excited!

We just moved to the Columbus area from the Chicago burbs. While I’m new to these forums, I’m not new to BBQ. Have had everything from Bradleys to an offset barrel to most recently, a large BGE. Have a lot of experience with ribs, shoulders and chicken, still learning brisket.

And since we moved, I decided it was time for something new and so invested in a Memphis Pro pellet grill that arrives Monday, so I will be picking the brains of the folks in that forum. Still have the BGE, and intend to keep it.

Looking forward to learning, and hopefully contributing!

Welcome Matt, I recently just purchased a pellet grill as well prompting me to join the forums and have learned so much in the short time I have been here!

....and I, too, am a Hawkeye. Grew up 30 mi from IC, went to UI.

As you might imagine, that makes for an interesting conversation around here, especially this year. Heh heh.

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Matt, glad you decided to join the site.

Chris

....and I, too, am a Hawkeye. Grew up 30 mi from IC, went to UI.

As you might imagine, that makes for an interesting conversation around here, especially this year. Heh heh.

Thanks for the welcome!

Go Hawks, I grew up in West Des Moines and now live just outside of Kansas City. Love meeting another alumn!

Welcome to the board! I'm at West Broad & 270.

New to town, huh? Take I-71 south to Greenlawn and right at the foot of the exit ramp you'll find Thurns. Pay attention to their hours, though. Tell them Alex sent you.

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a beautiful day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky