1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Calgary Canada!! (eh!)

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by yycmillwright, Jun 14, 2018.

1. yycmillwright

yycmillwright Newbie

Hi everyone, just signed up today.
    I have done a little smoking in the past on a gas Weber that has a smokebox / burner setup. Actually had great results with pulled pork, and have tried ribs, prime rib as well. Also into sous vide. Looking forward to using my new O.J. Highland!! Here to learn and get better at this craft. I've been fortunate to enjoy bbq in Austin, and Kansas (where I first experienced "real" bbq - vs grilling at Jack Stack in the 90's). Best experience so far was "Q39" in Kansas in January.....mmmmmm....burnt ends.... Cheers everyone!

2. kruizer

kruizer Smoking Fanatic

Welcome to SMF from Minnesota

yycmillwright likes this.
  3. dcecil

dcecil Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Welcome, great to have you

4. motocrash

motocrash Master of the Pit

Welcome from Virginia. Enjoy the forum.

5. Welcome! It is great to see new members almost everyday. Lot's of information here and if you have any questions it is almost guaranteed that one of the old timers and even some of the new folk will have the answer for you.

6. Geebs

Geebs Smoking Fanatic

Welcome from KC! Q39 is pretty awesome! Lots of great info on here about the okj.

7. Smoke23

Smoke23 Smoking Fanatic

Welcome!
    Glad you joined!!

8. gmc2003

gmc2003 Master of the Pit

Welcome aboard, glad to have ya join.

Chris

9. SmokinAl

SmokinAl Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome to SMF!
    Glad to have you join the group!
    Al

10. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome to the Forum from Drayton Valley.
    This is THE place to learn all about BBQ. If you have questions--no such thing as a dumb question--just ask and somebody will share the answer/info with you.
    Gary