Hello from Australia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

aussiesmokering

Original poster
May 5, 2016
Brisbane, Australia.
Hi all,
I'm from Brisbane, Australia.
I'm fairly new to smoking, I have been smoking for just under 12 months with a small bullet smoker and caught the bug for smoking.
I've been making my own rub and experimenting with injections etc and really enjoying the whole process.
My wife bought me a new Green Mountain Grill pellet smoker recently so now I want to really learn more and use it to its full potential, I'm looking forward to learning from all of you veteran smokers out there, and hopefully pick up some tips and eventually share any that I may have along the way.
Thanks and happy smoking! :)

Welcome to you, glad you found this site.

Congratulations on the new smoker, may you have many 

years of happy smoking with it.

Lots of good food too.

Enjoy.

Ed

welcome1.gif
Glad to have you on board lot of great guys and gals here with tons of info. Hope you enjoy that new smoker.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky