Hello fellow smokers! Travis from Texas here.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

travismagee

Original poster
Jul 13, 2016
I`m finally getting around to joining the Smoking Meat Forums. I`m looking forward to discussing this never ending craft of tasty bbq.

First let me introduce myself. 

My name is Travis Magee of Magee Machine & Mfg. 

I'm a very busy person here at the shop. I do everything from cutting, bending, little bit of welding, grate making, web design, graphics, photography, social media, and keeping everyone in check. haha I do not get much time to hang out on the boards, but do from time to time. I try to keep up with whats going on in the world of bbq behind the scenes I guess you can say.

I've never entered a competition, although have been thinking about it lately. 

Besides bbq and grills, I have a love for cars, beer, guns, and good times with family and friends. 

Favorite food to smoke is by far BRISKET. Man, I love my briskets. haha 

Just like any new kid on the block, I am always trying to get my products out there. So if you are in the market for a grill or smoker/grill combo, I would highly suggest you take a look at our products. 

God Bless!

Last edited by a moderator:
texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Welcome from SC, Travis. It's good to have you here on this great site. I seem to remember another fella from Texas named Travis.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky