Hello everyone!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

konsmoker

Original poster
Jul 18, 2012
Arizona
Hello everyone,

My names Jesse. I'm from southern Arizona about 20 miles north of Tombstone. I've been smoking meat for about 2 1/2 years now and love the art and history of BBQ. I do it as a hobby and enjoy feeding the family and friends. I'm recently engaged to my best friend and soulmate and we hope to start a family in the near future. I spent 6 years in the service and many deployments to the "sandbox" glad to be home and settled down again! I'm here to gain new friends with a common interest, share knowledge, and learn all I can. I use a Smoky Mountain Great Outdoors Smoker 3605BGD, a basic propane grill, and a Weber Charcoal. Love grilling and smoking Bison, Pork Butt, Brisket, Chicken, and Steaks. Glad to be here and look forward to meeting you all! 
smilie_flagge13.gif

Hello Jesse and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - glad to have you here 

Thank you for your service 
usa.gif

Welcome, Jesse ,to the forum. Lots to do here and a whole half year to do something, Winter shouldn't bother you where you are there in  Aridzona. So keep on send the Q-view...

A give you a Great Lot of Gratitude for your Service to our Country.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Have fun and as always...

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! This is a great group of people and i'm glad to be part of the group!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky