Hello all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokenmirrors

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I'm glad I found this forum and I am looking forward to contributing to the conversation. I am a long-time griller and recently acquired a propane upright smoker for Father's Day. I am going to attempt my first smoke this weekend. Within the next day or so, I will know which meat I will attempt first.

Thanks in advance for the advice that I may receive.

The pictures are a great idea!

smokenmirrors

Welcome to SMF and congrats on the new smoker be sure to season it before that first smoke. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to SMF. Glad to have you here.

Aloha, Glad to have you with us. Have fun on the first smoke and post pictures when you can. If you have any questions just ask away. There's a lot of good folk here. I hope you'll be able to share your grillin tips too.

What they ^^^^ all said +, always have fun while you do your cooks. Don't be afraid to try new things...creativity builds skills, knowledge and confidence in one's self.

Enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!

Eric

Hi all, new smoker here, got a brinkman smokin' pit last weekend as an early fathers day gift... did my first smoke, ribs of course, they came out good, not great but good, looking forward to lots of learning this summer...

Welcome to the forum. All the smoking information you need you will find right here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky