Hello All!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shdw633

Original poster
Jan 24, 2021
New to smoking and excited finding this board and the information within. I got venison snack sticks in the electric smoker right now and a Davy Crocket pellet grill getting ready to do some wings for the football games this afternoon. I look forward to gathering tips you all have to share and look forward to some good eats!!

Reactions: JLeonard
New to smoking and excited finding this board and the information within. I got venison snack sticks in the electric smoker right now and a Davy Crocket pellet grill getting ready to do some wings for the football games this afternoon. I look forward to gathering tips you all have to share and look forward to some good eats!!
Welcome from NJ! I just got a pellet grill myself and am obsessed!

Reactions: shdw633
Welcome from NC!
(Have some beans and wings going on myself shortly for the Bills game.)
Enjoy!

Reactions: shdw633
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky