Hello All!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stormcloudangel

Original poster
Apr 25, 2016
Texas
I am pretty excited to have found this site. I have been researching the heck out of curing meat and smoking and it is awesome to have found a community to be a part of! I reside in Texas with my husband, Michael and son, Theo. Needless to say, my husband and I are very food centric, and my 1 year old has shown signs of being an avid foodie himself. We look forward to being part of this forum and learning some new things from you all!

Also a note here, my husband will likely borrow this account when needed :)

Welcome! You'll find a lot of great knowledge here and inspiration! haha, I have to agree with Mike though.

Welcome to SMF!

I agree with the above!

Have your husband get his own username!

You guys sound like a perfect fit for this forum.

Al

To all above, I may well have to have him make his own user! But until he gets around to it, I'm the research nut anyway :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky