Hatch Chilis

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Best pepper on the planet IMO. Harris Teeter gets them once a year or so. I've been known to buy them out. 10 lbs won't last me a month. I live on mexibake type meals when I have hatch peppers.

I'll be back. I'm taking my break at work and going to Wal Mart.

Reactions: JLeonard
I was in Olympia Washington this week working on the boat. Several of the better grocery stores had a Hatch event selling and roasting peppers. Now I know what the fuss is about!

Reactions: JLeonard
So with all this hatch chili talk, would this be a good place to get a couple OUT OF THIS WORLD sauce recipes (ability to can would be great too)?

1. Hatch/Green chili enchilada sauce
2. Hatch/Green chili and tomatillo salsa

I would love a good set of recipes for those and then also be able to CAN them :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky