Hash brown omelette

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon
Hash brown omelette. Usually make these on the Blackstone but didn’t want to drag it out and set it up. Nice thing on the flat too is you can make a mega one and cut it smaller to serve.

Still good no matter how you cook them. Using a lid helps cook the taters, eggs and for melting the cheese.

These had Swiss, mushrooms, jalapeño and sausage.

68714011-315E-41D7-8762-68E088ABA5A1.jpeg

9FA71C91-F7A8-430D-BA44-C89A80E44C41.jpeg

6DB72279-F237-4826-990C-6F99DF6087F8.jpeg

That would be a great omelette any time of day. I am definitely going to try that. Many thanks For the great pics!

That looks really good - I must try it.

A few weeks ago I made something similar that I called a hash brown pizza which was also cooked in a cast ion pan. No egg in mine, but plenty of cheese and bacon. Started browning the potatoes on the stove, then added the cheese and partially cooked bacon and finished in the oven until the potato edges were crisp,brown, and the potatoes released from the pan.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky