Happy to sign up

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GoldenAmbers BBQ

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 10, 2019
Arkansas
After using some of the threads in SMF a few times I decided to join ya.
I'm not new to smoking or cooking outdoors but have recently streamlined my equipment and settled on the Weber 26 with the Slow n Sear XL to be my workhorse for the time being. I have had good success using kettles for multi tasking so far. I figured the Weber 26" should do fine for my needs.
Looking forward to snooping around and occasionally chatting with some good people. I hope to be an asset to the forum. Thanks for having me.
Jim B.

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join. I wouldn't trade my Weber 26" for anything.

Chris

Welcome Jim! I learned so much just lurking here but once I jumped in and started posting, I got much more better advice and info and my skills improved considerably. I hope you get the same.

Welcome to SMF from Minnesota.

Welcome to the forum from Virginia.
Webers rule! :emoji_muscle:

Welcome Jim! I learned so much just lurking here but once I jumped in and started posting, I got much more better advice and info and my skills improved considerably. I hope you get the same.

Welcome from Wisconsin. :emoji_cat:

Thanks so much for the welcome peeps. Now I feel welcome. Haha..
Thanks so much.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky