• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Happy Thanksgiving

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Please have a great time with your families or with whatever your doing today.

I know I am thankful for the things I have. Im thankful for this forum and the people on it. Its great to be part of a community where we can share and shoot the breeze on something we all love to do.

Ill talk to you all after you get out of your food coma's

Brian

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
Happy Turkey day to you and yours Brian, and all the other members and guests here. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful day with family and friends. ( And no dry turkey!)

Brokenhandle

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Thanks brian, and happy Thanksgiving to you also. Hope you have a wonderful day. I'm thankful for people like you and all the work you do on this forum! And also that I finally got away from the table, should have quit a plate or two sooner.

Ryan

noboundaries

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
Brian, all our best to you and yours. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at SMF!

Ray

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks