Happy Halloween! SMF carved pumpkin....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

squirrel

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 7, 2010
augusta ga
I had a blast doing this pumpkin, it took a while! Thanks to Laurel for hooking me up with a decent logo to use. I'm heading to the golf course to hand out candy to the kiddies later today and I am going to decorate my golf cart with lots of spiders and lights!

820d61e4_IMG_7797.jpg

Reactions: pineywoods
Cheryl you are a riot. The pumpkin looks great. What did you use to care it? What happened to decorating the entry? Did you ever pull that off?

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Yes you are a riot and crazy and even LOONEY at times. But is there anything that you can't do great.??? Now you can even carve a cool pumpkin too.

Last edited:
That is one great looking pumpkin awesome job
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks so much! I used a cheap wood carving set I got at Hobby Lobby. It really was easy, time consuming, but fairly easy to do. See, here's the thing, I carved this for my Throwdown Entry, but silly me didn't read the rules very carefully, so I don't get to enter. It's okay though because I'll still get to share it with you, that's all I really care about anyway.

I didn't do my front drive entryway because I decided to put all my effort (and money!) into decorating the golf cart tonight. The country club has a really cool thing where folks like me take a cart, decorate it all up, line up on the course so the kids can walk the course and get treats from all of us. They are expecting atleast 100 kids! My theme is spiders and skeletons. Here's a pic of my bag of candy I just weighed it and it weighs 30 lbs. LOL! I'm just a big kid who has a sugar buzz going. I can't stay away from those little snickers. MmmMMmmm.

723b6209_IMG_7844.jpg

Thanks so much! I used a cheap wood carving set I got at Hobby Lobby. It really was easy, time consuming, but fairly easy to do. See, here's the thing, I carved this for my Throwdown Entry, but silly me didn't read the rules very carefully, so I don't get to enter. It's okay though because I'll still get to share it with you, that's all I really care about anyway.

I didn't do my front drive entryway because I decided to put all my effort (and money!) into decorating the golf cart tonight. The country club has a really cool thing where folks like me take a cart, decorate it all up, line up on the course so the kids can walk the course and get treats from all of us. They are expecting atleast 100 kids! My theme is spiders and skeletons. Here's a pic of my bag of candy I just weighed it and it weighs 30 lbs. LOL! I'm just a big kid who has a sugar buzz going. I can't stay away from those little snickers. MmmMMmmm.

723b6209_IMG_7844.jpg
MMMMmmm, I see "Three Musketeers"!!!!

Be sure to take some pics for us - sounds like loads of fun

Squirrels can get away with handing candy out to the kiddies in the park.

Look what happened the Cowboy's WR Lance Rentzel when he was handing out candy. 

Awesome looking pumpkin, thought ya took chainsaw lessons for a moment.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
 Dang it Bear! The Cowboys are crashing hard enough without hearing about "Keep it in your pants Lance" .
confused.gif
 Oh well maybe next year.
icon_rolleyes.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky