Happy Birthday today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
76947931.jpg

We all chipped in Jimmy. Happy Birthday buddy hope you have a great day!

Happy birthday JJ, hope ya have a good one! Hope the pups gave ya birthday slurps today! Looks like it's gonna be a great present!

Ryan

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Thanks EVERYONE! The meal was great! Ate too much and am paying the price, Burb.☺ No cake until tomorrow, too full!
I got some AWESOME News today as well. Flank Steak is a favorite in my house. Not the most tender cut but the Flavor is so much more beefy than some other cuts. Walmart sold out so Bev had to find another source. She called around and another stores meat manager recommended a small Butcher Shop a couple of towns over. Gave them a call and the very nice owner said he keeps a case of Flank Steak in the freezer.
Bev and my Daughter drive out to get the Flank Steaks, and call me all excited...This shop had everything I could want. Chuck and Plate Short Ribs, Tri-Tips, Whole or portioned Briskets and the biggy, I've searched high and low for...They stock PORK BELLY!!!! Have not Smoked Bacon in a couple of years since no one carried Bellies, but that will change soon.
It has been a Great Birthday!

View attachment 498780

We all chipped in Jimmy. Happy Birthday buddy hope you have a great day!

Awww, Thanks guys! How did you boys know I like Challenging Presents? 😆 Please send the names and addresses of all that chipped in. My Wife said she wants to Thank You all in Person, for some reason. I usually just send a nice Thank You note for really Big Gifts.😉...JJ

Hope you had a wonderful day JJ.

Thanks guys for all the likes but they should of all been for JJ on his day.

Warren

Thanks again Warren...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky