Happy birthday to me

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokyMose

Smoking Guru
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 13, 2015
Indianapolis, Indiana
An ash vac, a Tel Tru and a serious cutting board. I guess the Mrs.was taking notes when I said I wish I had this or that.
Add to that the home-made Lasagna and I'm so lucky I can't stand myself...

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday!  Those are my kind of gifts!  I got a Boos block cutting board for Christmas and I'm only using it on special occasions, like briskets.  It's great to get thoughtful gifts.

Mike

Nice Score...congrats!  Happy Birthday Dan!  
icon14.gif

Red

Happy birthday to you
sausage.gif
! Mine also (finally reached 65). Nice cutting board, that should handle some serious meat! Is that vac actually ash specific or a wet dry? What is the brand?

Happy Birthday!  Those are my kind of gifts!  I got a Boos block cutting board for Christmas and I'm only using it on special occasions, like briskets.  It's great to get thoughtful gifts.

Mike
That's exactly what I wanted it for, Mike, that and really juicy things like Tri Tip. Just Bamboo, nothing fancy, but it should do the trick...

Dan

Happy birthday to you:sausage: ! Mine also (finally reached 65). Nice cutting board, that should handle some serious meat! Is that vac actually ash specific or a wet dry? What is the brand?

Well Happy Birthday to you, too, turbo! This was my 63rd.

I don't know the cost, but the Mrs shops like I do, so I'm sure it wasn't the cheapest or the most expensive, but somewhere in the middle. It'll come in handy with the fireplace, too.

Dan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky