• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Happy birthday to me

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
An ash vac, a Tel Tru and a serious cutting board. I guess the Mrs.was taking notes when I said I wish I had this or that. Add to that the home-made Lasagna and I'm so lucky I can't stand myself...

:yahoo:

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
Thanks, b! I'm not usually big on birthdays, especially as I get "older", but this one was fun.
Dan

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Wow. Happy birthday.

Great wife.

mike5051

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 7, 2015
Happy Birthday!  Those are my kind of gifts!  I got a Boos block cutting board for Christmas and I'm only using it on special occasions, like briskets.  It's great to get thoughtful gifts.

Mike

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Happy birthday, Dan!

Perfect gifts for a BBQ man!!

Especially the ash vac!!

Al

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Nice Score...congrats!  Happy Birthday Dan!  

Red

sjturbo

Fire Starter
Joined Jun 5, 2010
Happy birthday to you
! Mine also (finally reached 65). Nice cutting board, that should handle some serious meat! Is that vac actually ash specific or a wet dry? What is the brand?

gearjammer

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 6, 2015
That's what you get for keeping Momma happy.
Nice birthday presents
Great wife.
Happy birthday to you.

Ed

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
Happy Birthday!  Those are my kind of gifts!  I got a Boos block cutting board for Christmas and I'm only using it on special occasions, like briskets.  It's great to get thoughtful gifts.

Mike
That's exactly what I wanted it for, Mike, that and really juicy things like Tri Tip. Just Bamboo, nothing fancy, but it should do the trick...

Dan

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
Happy birthday to you:sausage: ! Mine also (finally reached 65). Nice cutting board, that should handle some serious meat! Is that vac actually ash specific or a wet dry? What is the brand?
Well Happy Birthday to you, too, turbo! This was my 63rd.

I don't know the cost, but the Mrs shops like I do, so I'm sure it wasn't the cheapest or the most expensive, but somewhere in the middle. It'll come in handy with the fireplace, too.

Dan

mike5051

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 7, 2015
That's exactly what I wanted it for, Mike, that and really juicy things like Tri Tip. Just Bamboo, nothing fancy, but it should do the trick...

Dan
Yep!  I like that drip trough around the edge.  Happy smoking!

Mike

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.