Happy Belated 4th of July ~ Hey from Josie!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinvegasbaby

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jul 23, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada

I know it's been a long time since my last post.  I was super busy selling my house, packing and moving.  Talking about a pain-in-the-butt ugh! Anyway, I am finally back to somewhat normal and now I am able to get some cooking done.  Been grilling a lot on my new grill.  Here's a pic from my 4th of July catered gig.  Grilled a ton of Orange Chicken Skewers, homemade Bratwurst, Grilled veggies, Bacon wrapped asparagus just for starters!  Hope you all had a fun 4th of July.

Good to hear from you, Josie!
We had a couple of neighbors over and had a good time, but it looks like your place was the place to be. As usual LOL!
That's one heck of a grill...

Looking like some Awesome Treats, Josie!! 
drool.gif
drool.gif

Good to see ya!!
icon14.gif

Bear

Good to hear from you, Josie!
We had a couple of neighbors over and had a good time, but it looks like your place was the place to be. As usual LOL!
That's one heck of a grill...
​Hey thanks SmokeyMose.  Yes I love my awesome grill and it is so fun to cook on!

Hey girl ... looks like you got stuff going on on that fancy set up of yours ... point fot that grill ....
beercheer.gif

Josie,  HEY !!!!!!   We've missed you....  Looks like you are having a great time...   AWESOME looking grub.....   pts...

Josie,  HEY !!!!!!   We've missed you....  Looks like you are having a great time...   AWESOME looking grub.....   pts...
Hey DaveOmak I've missed you too.  I have been busier than a one legged woman in a butt kicking contest lol.....Now that things are almost back to normal, I will be checking in more. Thanks for the point my friend. 

yahoo.gif
Yea Josie's back now well see some fancy stuff like that new grill. Still in Vegas area? Retired now?

Warren
Hey Warren yes I'm BACK!!!! I sold my house and that consumed all of my time for the last three months.  YES I am still in the Vegas area.  No retirement for this old girl.  Super busy with catering gigs with my awesome grill.  Hope all is well with you and yours.  Josie

Hey Josie, I was wondering where you have been.  Glad your back.  
yahoo.gif

It all looks great !!  
points1.png

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky