• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

HALLOWEEN SALE - 20% OFF ALL ORDERS!!!

fish killer

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 18, 2012
Yep,
Just put in order for some more oak, hickory, mesquite, and gonna try some cherry this time as well.

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
Trick or Treat smell my feet, give me something good to eat! Thanks Todd!

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
AWESOME Response to the Halloween Sale So Far!!!

Last edited:

dward51

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 24, 2011
Todd,

Any word on the Maverick ET-733 dual probe model?  I've been holding out for one of these and did not see the on your site yet.  An extra 20% off would be sweet! 

As a "plan B" if they are not yet in stock, how about a pre-order at the sale price?

Last edited:

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
Working on it.....!

The New Maverick ET-733's will be available in "Limited Quantities"

phxsmoking

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 23, 2013
Thanks for the Halloween discount Tod. I'm going to try the Pitmaster Pellets this time.

smoke_chef

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 22, 2008
Thanks for the discount Todd. It helped me pull the trigger on the ET-732. I had been debating on that one, the IGrill, or waiting for the new ET-733 I think it is. I figured with the discount and all the reviews I've read about it here at SMF... I can't go wrong.

Also... thanks for being a sponsor of this awesome site.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.